eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

NCi Breakdown cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustysparks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 20:55    Post subject: NCi Breakdown cover Reply with quote

I joined this last year: NCi Breakdown cover and found them excellent. My story goes like this.... I joined NCi because I was about to go on my first long trip (350 miles) with my Delica on holiday. I loaded my Yamaha R1 motorbike into the back!
I arrived A ok and unloaded bike. I went for a drive in the Delica, including a bit of off-roading Wink 8) . Next morning, got on the bike and to cut a long story short..... wrote it off Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Now, I was in hospital for 'only' a week (Pretty lucky really as I was going over 70 at the time according to a Copper Twisted Evil ). I wondered how I was going to get myself etc home. The bike which was only 4 months old was covered by the Yamaha/RAC warranty anyway. (didn't matter, as it went to local scrapyard Exclamation) The question was how I was going to get the Delica home, as I could not drive because of broken bones and bruising etc! Then I remembered NCi. I rang them from the hospital and after a bit of tooing and froing etc it was arranged that a driver would collect my Delica from the B&B where it was parked 30 miles from the hospital Exclamation He would then collect me at the hospital then after I had struggled to get into the Delica, which wasn't easy with the crutches etc Confused Shocked I was then taken to the house of the local NCi agent boss! It was he who then drove me the 350 miles home! They even paid for the diesel fill up on the way! I thought it was outstanding service Very Happy Incidently the boss guy who drove me home had just taken delivery that day of a brand new top the range Mitsubishi Shogun Wink Anyway that's my little breakdown story. Well done and thank you if you've read all of it 8)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 20:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

chris_k

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:54    Post subject: nci breakdown Reply with quote

From your review rustysparks i joined NCI £80 comprehensive cover including 12 months european cover. Very friendly on the phone. I hope if i do breakdown they continue as they have started.
Rustysparks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris, Well let's hope you never need them like I did Laughing They certainly came up trumps for me Wink
princemeister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your review i also joined,one thing i had to have was recovery home not to the nearest garage (im a tight *beep*) and i got this all for £39 ,everyone else wanted to take me to the nearest garage for the same price cheers Rustysparks.

P.S. what an easy and uncomplicated website Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: