QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Cosford 2011 Pics and Reviews

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> RAF Cosford Airshow 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 16:50    Post subject: Cosford 2011 Pics and Reviews Reply with quote

All pics and reviews in here please guys  Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 16:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Guys ... what can i say ... Apart from the weather stole the day from us big style Twisted Evil
Firstly can i just say im so proud of how many Members actually turned up today... Thanks so much, its brill to see so many enthusiastic Owners dedicated to a meeting regardless of the weather conditions. and lets face it, it couldnt of been any worse could it  Rolling Eyes
Today for me was one of thse days when you realise that meetings are not just about the event but being with people with similar interests, and thats what makes it.
Highlights for me .... Nicks memorial speech very kindly delivered by our very own Daisy... Anne, thanks Anne  Wink closely followed by a communal shot of Nicks favourite tipple Jack Daniels ... A very touching moment and it has to be said there were a few teary eyes including mine ... but a moment that needed to be done, big thanks to Kath Claire and Daz for your help on this including the supply of JD  Wink

The Planes .. welll i was gutted to say the least ... but at the end of the day what can they do in the weather we were blessed with ... fair play to all the pilots and teams that did manage to fly.. Respect to them all, Red Arrows looked like they were taking a stroll in the park today as opposed to thier usuall stunts and routines, only there were only 8 of them  Laughing  

Best turned out Paj .. Laughing I was going to cancel this today but Deano prompted me to carry on with it so he went out and found two members of the public/Non paj owners and asked them, Christ  Shocked they were all over the cars and seemed to be enjoying themselves, they came back and the results were passed directly to Kath and Claire, who then announced the winners with Trophies and Framed Certificates.

1st  GAZ 2122  Very Happy
2nd Daisy
3rd  John61

Well done to all 3 cars, my trophy is already on the fireplace and the certificate will go on the garage wall with the rest of the pics.

DOWNSIDE ... Only one to be fair and that was the Pajero that left a great big 30 ft side drift mark on the CRICKET PITCH ! on the way out, not having a go but come on, is there really any need for it  Rolling Eyes

Overall a great day in fantastic company.

Well done guys and a great big hug and round of applause deserved.

Thankyou all  congrats

Last edited by GAZZ1ZZ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 20:17; edited 1 time in total
DawnH
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...this was my first time at this get together...and i enjoyed it...even if i am frozen solid and sopping wet!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

cheers Gaz!!!!! Wink  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool but next year....can you book  sunny for it!!!!! Wink  Wink

and i hope ~Lou/ Pajerobabe gets home okay...as she is stuck waiting for the AA as her truck has broke big style.... Crying or Very sad
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun is booked for next year Dawn ... i did ask specifically in the office  Laughing
Not good to hear about Lou,s motor ... Whats up with it ?
Deano has the same probs ... just been recovered also Rolling Eyes

Last edited by GAZZ1ZZ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:06; edited 1 time in total
DawnH
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cam belt fell off i think..... Crying or Very sad  Rolling Eyes
wiggletiger
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't make it this year     sorry     work and football commitments

glad you all had a good time       i too will down a drop of JD  tonight  Crying or Very sad
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont believe it, So topical after the day we have had with the Monsoon at Cosford  Laughing , i have only 4 Sundays off work per year, i really miss watching the Grand Prix .. my favourite sport, the Airshow ended early so we came home and i noticed the Canadian GP was on the telly, full blast on a 50 inch Panasonic ... guess what ... Bloody Rained Off  Laughing
Im Bloody doomed  Laughing  Laughing
John61

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 20:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame about all the rain today, but still a great paj meet.............. cheers Gaz and Mandy.

Surprised but very impressed at the turn out with the weather being as bad as it was.........

Also very chuffed to be awarded 3rd best pajero...... Very Happy

Congrats Gaz and daisy... congrats

Cheers all and I hope to see you all at Abingdon.............
midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

evening all  Wink

what a fantastic day out that was even so it rained all day it didn,t dampen my spirits excuse the pun  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
fantastic turn out aswell

well done gaz for another great cosford meet  Wink

was nice to see our kath, clare and daz there too. Wink

to have a drink of nicks favorite tipple ( jack Daniels ) was a fitting tribute to our lost but not forgotten members  Wink

a big thank you goes to anne aka daisy for reading out the speech you helped me out big time Wink  i just couldn,t do it on the day  Crying or Very sad

again only one down side was at the end when some numpty decided to do a wheel spin on the CRICKET CLUBS well kept grass
hope this dont reflect on us going there again next year, be a shame for one person who only has one brain cell to wreck next years event ..............................

all in all a great day out  Wink  Wink  Wink
revenant
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

Nice to see everyone and catch up on the gossip. Cheers Iain for the shelter under the gazeebo and to your other half for the chocolate cake. here are a few pics, sorry I could not get them all as a vw van and gazeebo was blocking the view. Very Happy

andy_pajerotdi
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for a great day out i have a few pics i will upload tomorrow, out of the 100 or so i took of the planes i must have deleted half of them , im rubbish with a camera lol, thoroughly enjoyed the day despite the weather and will definately be along next year
tflnemesis
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 0:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is mine  Razz . Pic taken just after we had packed up to go home, I just don't do cold and wet......  Sad

revenant wrote:

We really enjoyed meeting people too, was nice to put faces to names and see everyones trucks. Shame about the weather being so filthy and half the displays being cancelled but we will definitely be there next year too!
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame about the weather(thats England for you) but looks a great day,would love to make it one year Very Happy ,think thats the 1st time i have seen Dawns truck clean too Laughing tyres look bob on Wink Well done Gaz(No1) Wink more pics required  Laughing
vigilant

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we had a great time apart from the  cold and rain.

It was our second meeting and we were made to feel really welcome.

Many thanks to Gaz and Mand for organising and for the offer of Johns(Midnight Buffalo)  BBQ.

I am never buying a cheap  Asda Gazebo again as ours took off  Shocked never to be seen again.

Roll on next Year.

Mike and Amanda
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Mike ... Great to see both you and Amanda there and we hope to see you at more meets in the future  Wink

Only 18 pics from us im afraid due to the dodgy weather, there were alot more but the rain spoilt the quality but here is what we managed to get.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> RAF Cosford Airshow 2012 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: