2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

New here and l200 possible boost issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbler

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 16:04    Post subject: New here and l200 possible boost issue Reply with quote

Hi, I found this site while trying to find a solution to a possible boost issue which seems to be quite a common problem with the L200/Shogun Sport.

Mine is a 2004 2.5td

The truck doesn't like to go beyond 3000revs and when it does it seems to do it very gradually which from what I have read is usually a sign of overboost? After checking the vacuum hose condition (all new), actuator movement (seems free), solenoids near the intercooler (look new). I am told the cat internals have been removed and decided to try checking the stop screws which don't look like they have ever been adjusted.

I took some photos but due to being a new member I am unable to upload them. When the engine is off neither screw is touching the pivot and when idling the pivot is very close (1-2mm maybe) away from the top screw.

After looking at many posts I cant seem to find anything similar to mine. The stop screws seem to be around the normal setting but does this sound like the actuator arm could be the issue? If so can I adjust the arm in position or does it need to be unclipped from the pivot?

Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 16:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: