Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Ryka's Cafe, Box Hill, Surrey.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Out and about
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chappy808

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 15:30    Post subject: Ryka's Cafe, Box Hill, Surrey. Reply with quote

Hi,

Wednesday 31st August. 7pm - 9pm ish.

Ryka's Café stays open late on Wednesday evenings during the summer.

Always a good selection of bikes & cars down there.

Plenty of room for a few 4 x 4's    Wink

I'll be down there from 7pm-ish. If anybody else is interested for a coffee & a chat, I'll see you there!

Cheers,
Kev. Smile

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 15:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Roadrunner2110

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 20:38    Post subject: Re: Ryka's Cafe, Box Hill, Surrey. Reply with quote

Chappy808 wrote:
Hi,

Wednesday 31st August. 7pm - 9pm ish.

Ryka's Café stays open late on Wednesday evenings during the summer.

Always a good selection of bikes & cars down there.

Plenty of room for a few 4 x 4's    Wink

I'll be down there from 7pm-ish. If anybody else is interested for a coffee & a chat, I'll see you there!

Cheers,
Kev. Smile

Rykas was always a bikers cafe, how dare you corrupt it  Wink

Have a good evening though  Very Happy

I used to blast my Bonneville around the Mickleham bypass at Box Hill back in the 60's  Rolling Eyes
Chappy808

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryka's café is definitely a bikers place on any Sunday.

They do have other car meets on Saturday's though. As long as they are making money, any vehicle is welcome.    headbang

I used to blast my Jap motorbikes around the Mickey bends in the late 80s, early 90s.  Smile

Do you remember the caravan that used to sell the food down there?.......before this was built.....

Anybody interested in meeting here on a Saturday morning for a coffee & a chat?.....If so let me know and I'll try and organise a meet at Ryka's.
Roadrunner2110

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chappy808, did you finally rock up for a meet at Rykas cafe? It's a long time since I was there but we used to lunch regularly in the Burford Bridge Hotel and the pub at the top of Box Hill. There's a good lunchtime pub near Westcott along the A25. When I used to conregate in the '60's in the layby on the northbound carriageway there was no Rykas cafe as that was a much later addition. A few years ago we used to go for a Honda CBR blast on Sundays and meet at Whiteways cafe at the top of Bury Hill and sometimes a rideout along the A272 to Petersfield for breakfast on the square. I still run the Honda CBR but may change it back to a Ducati Monster S4R for hooning around here. Now at 71 I'm getting a bit 'aged' for biking but I might as well keep going as long as possible eh.  Wink   Very Happy
Chappy808

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Roadrunner2110.

No one on here seems interested in meeting up at Ryka's for a coffee & chat meet. Shame really, but hey-hoy that's the way it goes I suppose. I've been down there a few times amongst the bikes & motors on a Saturday afternoon. Very Happy

I know Whiteways Café at the top of Bury Hill. It's still the same there. Another good meeting place for bikers, cars, etc. I used to own a Honda Goldwing, Bury Hill was a nice place I visited quite often before travelling onto the South Coast.

Enjoy your two wheel fun while you can matey over there.

Cheers, Kev.   Cool
iantians

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 16:37    Post subject: Surrey Reply with quote

I miss visiting Surrey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Out and about All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: