Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Has anyone fitted a double din in a mk1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kizmax

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 20:59    Post subject: Has anyone fitted a double din in a mk1 Reply with quote

Hi all I have a Mk1 with the original stereo equaliser measures about  5x8 inches
I would like a more up to date Bluetooth system  and wondered if anyone has already done this
Any help appreciated  Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 20:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Missing Lincs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly, I've fitted 2 single DINs in a MK2. I think the centre console is very similar in which case there's a nice metal frame to attach more or less what you want. You'd have to modify the front panel to remove the separator between the two slots but there's plenty of room behind for a double DIN.
Kizmax

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks missing lincs I must put on a pic of mine I think it’s all one rectangular unit about 5x8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: