2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Error codes 23 and 24 - rough idle and erratic acceleration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malkog

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:39    Post subject: Error codes 23 and 24 - rough idle and erratic acceleration Reply with quote

Problem with a Pajero Junior 1.1 (H57A)

Rough idle (500-1500rpm) and erratic acceleration. It only happens for 2 mins during a 1 hour journey. sometimes happens during start up, and sometimes in the middle of a journey, sometomes none at all.

Check engine light goes on, giving codes 23 and 24. Code 23 is something relating to the idle sensor, found nothing relating to code 24.

Any ideas what it might be? I was going to remove the throttle body for a good cleaning before replacing anything, would this help? Or any tips removing it?

Regards,
Malcolm
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

biggame

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I see that you wrote this post a long time ago. I'm wondering what was the problem and how were you able to solve it?
malkog

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening,

After almost a year, and changing almost every part I could think of, it ended up being a fault ECU.

Found a 2nd hand ECU for €140 of the exact same model, and have driven for a month and over 500km now with zero issues.

Regards,
Malcolm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: