Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Steering Rack Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
murrayafc

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:44    Post subject: Steering Rack Question Reply with quote

Afternoon, been a long time since I've been on here, originally had a shougun when I lived in Scotland, now skip 15 years I have another one in NZ. More kids and less hair aswell. I'm trying to get the name of the part that connects to the hub from the steering rack. Its has a boot on either side, passengers side has a bit of play left to right where the drivers one does not, boot is also torn so a lot of *beep* has been getting in there am guessing. I'm guessing I can change just this part?

Highlighted in yellow - I can put my hand on the orange part and move it from right to left, not heaps but enough.

1997 LWB - 2.8TD 4M40 - FIELDMASTER

Link to picture as having issues uploading.

https://sietecnz-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/craig_murray_sietec_co_nz/EU4eb-OByo9DmWrAQfwmV6UBTHDKLu1KSdb1bbE39k7M5g?e=YqlUZV

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

murrayafc

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 3:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just came to me its the CV Joint... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: