2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Club subscription

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> POCUK lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you feel about a club subscription?
I think a club subscription is a great idea.
78%
 78%  [ 122 ]
I suppose the money needs to come from somewhere
11%
 11%  [ 18 ]
Why not just keep it free?
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
I don't think it's worth it
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 155

planetgarb

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just done my bit .... Payed £10 for 2 club stickers

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 21:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Joker777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havnt been a member that long but even so i think its worth tenner, all the informatain i have gained and the people i have met.
Joker777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:16    Post subject: Oh Dear Having a Bad Blond Day Reply with quote

Steve asked me to pay subs and order stickers - I have managed to pay the £20.00 for land instead! Think its time to crawl back in bed!

Samantha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:17    Post subject: Re: Oh Dear Having a Bad Blond Day Reply with quote

Joker777 wrote:
Steve asked me to pay subs and order stickers - I have managed to pay the £20.00 for land instead! Think its time to crawl back in bed!

Samantha

ah bless sam....... there send him a bit of turf now Laughing Laughing Laughing
Joker777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think he will notice if I stick that in the window?? Sad lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

only if you cut to a diamond shape and stick it by the mirror... never know it might catch on......

Email Joker for you Green diamond Turf... Laughing Laughing
Joker777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better start digging up the lawn we could may a fortune from my mess us
Samantha Laughing Laughing Laughing
jan@pembs

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill pay up...This is my comfort zone... Smile Smile
Anything wrong with my paj..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Go through a search... Wink Wink
Find topic...SORTED Very Happy Very Happy
Well worth a Tenner....Jan
Joker777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that stevo thats 15 orders for turf dimonds already i will have no lawn left by next weekend
Dave 1962
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Def a good idea, but can I just say this, If we are paying subs how much cost and work would be involved in making an official membership card for the paying members. Please dont get me wrong on this coz it would mean going into the club funds to produce these, but i was asked to produce evidence of my club membership from my insurers. from which i could only give them my membership number. I hope this dont look negative or im trying to put a spanner in the works. its just my thoughts. dave
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id cards are a great idea ... I'm looking into it ... the club membership is almost big enough to warrant buying a small 'credit card' press to produce our own...

In the mean time, club donations can be made in the new club shop <-- click here ... you can get free yellow diamonds when you contribute too Wink

The new shop doesn't have everything in it yet, but at least it's nicer than the old one Wink ... give me a week or so and we'll be there Shocked

Simon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its a great idea....i made a conti at the bueli weekend. this club has helped me no end so i woont mind paying a sub each year and if it helps get the club then i am up for it! watching and waiting now
Limahl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think to run a club successfully it is enevitable that you need to charge a membership. I am the Chairman of the GTO UK owners club and we charge £30 a year for new members with a renewal fee of £20. we have about 400 members strong now in a club that started only four years ago. We don't have any objections from the members in paying this as with this board it is value for money.

So what do the members get for their money?

Apart from the fountain of knowledge that can be gained from the board itself ther club has invested in the following purchases over the last two years

Twin Wheeled Box trailer for transporting all the club wares to the shows
8 x Folding gazebos and sides for the events we attend
2 x gas Bar-B-Q
6 x Folding Tables
Generator
Beer Fridge
2 x Flag Poles
2 x GTO UK Flags
2 x Mitsubishi Tri Star Flags
Small Bouncy Castle for the Kids
Dance Mat for the kids
DVD TV

In addition to this the club provides all the food, soft drinks and beer for the two major events that we attend (JAE at Billing and Japs in Nottingham).

The club also raises revenue from its club merchandise sales, a full clothing attire of Polo Shirts, fleeces and caps as well as CD Workshop Manuals and gearbox output shafts and syncros etc. Car mats are next on the agenda.

In addition to this we are also able to offer club discounts from several of the suppliers who support the club. We are aslo looking into breakdown cover, insurance etc

If I can be off any help please do not hesirtate to contact me

Regards Brendan
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mark.bass

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in the club has been a wealth of information and will continue to be it has saved me money so i am up for a membership but aggree that it should be free for trial period to let others see what a great resource it really is Laughing Laughing Laughing
desertdriver

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

philcut wrote:
If all the 4000 odd members made a club donation..............we could buy land,our own garage and Pajeros to rent when those of the International branch are visiting UK Wink Wink
p.s 4000x25 quid=loadsamoney Very Happy Very Happy

I'm up for it, Phil if you pay can I watch, never seen you put your hand in your pocket mate. Laughing Laughing Laughing

desertdriver
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> POCUK lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: