eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

fils pajero parts - paj breakers southampton

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mecheng

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 19:42    Post subject: filspajeroparts.co.uk Reply with quote

needed some parts for me Paj this guy was recomed by a club member ........ the guys a true star
would use him again any time http://www.filspajeroparts.co.uk/
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 19:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

El Ricko

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:18    Post subject: Fill's Pajero's Reply with quote

What a bloke, sent me the parts that fell off my diesel pump for free!!!

MANY THANKS FILL'S PAJERO'S
muddy mick

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

... please delete
andyw

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

just had a 2.5 auto gearbox from him.  quick service, decent price, seems nice chap on the phone.

Well Chuffed

Thanks Phil  Very Happy
jorris1uk

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 16:44    Post subject: Reccomend fil's pajeros Reply with quote

Hello to all!  
I just want to recommend excellent service with so many spares and Phil is a great guy too! I cant recommend him enough!
If ya need spares then contact fils pajero's
In my personal opinion he sells his parts too cheap! so you get excellent value for money and you still have enough in your pocket for a pint Very Happy

I got my 1995 2.8lwb auto last week from there for pulling a caravan and its a good solid truck, I'm already thinking of selling my fiat and get a swb for some organised fun Very Happy

Kind regards

Jon
sparkee

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have used fils before a year or so back and he was both cheap and reasonable - however made an enquiry recently for a replacement thermostat housing for my 2.8 paj - phoned him up and he wanted £50 just for housing, i commented that i felt it was a little bit dear for such a small part and his reply was " icould always charge you more for it"..

well i never did purchase it - i got a friend to modify mine and all is now sorted.

I never mentioned to phil that i was a member of POCUK - but to be honest should it make any difference.

I will only use fils as a last resort in future.
floater
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:28    Post subject: fispajero parts southampton Reply with quote

I can honestly recomend fils pajero parts. fil is top dollar. He is never in a hurry with his customers, also the most helpful guy you could do the buis with.
alan_mcc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 22:37    Post subject: Phils Pajeros Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Ordered a 3rd brakelight and 2 door switches 11 days ago.
Paid via card 11 days ago.

Recieved nothing - USELESS!
alan_mcc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even after that last "kefuffle"  Laughing I still find Fil to be a great breaker - he sent me a reverse switch and charged me nothing. Shame it's the wrong one. Nice guy Smile
johnieray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, as a newbie, i'm so glad i found you, ive just spoken to phil the breaker, excellent help and service Smile
El_Bandido

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had many parts from Phil and he is very well priced.

Very informative and extremely helpful, and often found recovering Bland Rovers at Muddy Bottom.
brandenburg

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 16:06    Post subject: Rear Diff Reply with quote

Purchased a rear diff from dearest Phil, wrong diff, can I get him to talk to me can I hell,,
gmatt

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 19:12    Post subject: fils pajes again!! Reply with quote

first would like to thank the people on this site for recommending fil pajeros  Very Happy
And would like to say what a truly great bloke he is talked through with me to make sure we where talking about the right part and then made sure it woud be posted straight away all while he was packing up to leave for his hols. really pleasent man who i will be dealing with from now on  Very Happy  

thanks again pocuk and fils pajeros
richardsth

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say that he's a top bloke. I needed an ABS sensor and he couldn't describe properly which ones he had in stock so he sent out a box of different ones and said "keep the one that fits and send the rest back". Hows that for service? He's also sent me a new fuel pump (next day delivery) and a front bump stop for free after I cut down the wrong one. What I have noticed is that things tend to go awry when his kids take the orders, so probably best not to place orders during the holidays! A diamond geezer all round.
goldenC1972

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 0:39    Post subject: excellent service Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am a new member and I have only had my Pajero a week, when it became apparent there was a problem with the gearbox.
After reading all the excellent info on the forum, I decided it was either the gearbox or the torque convertor or both.
I took my beastie to the nearest auto gearbox place, who faffed about driving the beastie up and down the local stretch of road, wasting my fuel and not treatin her very nice at all. Then they decided it was an internal problem and it would need a rebuild at a cost of £979.99 + vat........I nearly choked!

Anyway, the point to this post is that I managed to find the details for Fils pajeros and after a short call with a very polite young lady, I had been put at ease with a promise to supply and fit a guaranteed gearbox for £450 inc. Not only that, she was prepared to get the job done asap, even move other things about to make it easier for me if I needed the car urgently, which I feel was absolutely amazing, and total excellence compared to the other shysters. Also Fils said it would be a 1 day job, while the others wanted the car for a week ( I know a rebuild takes longer, but 4 days.... hmmm)

I now have the beastie back, on time and on budget, running better than I thought possible. I am so impressed with the guys (and Girls) at Fils, they will now get any work, MOT or otherwise, that may arise in the future, unless I can do it myself...well you've got to try haven't you...LOL

If anyone in the southampton area needs pajero parts or service, In my opinion, they are the best!!!  

Great forum too, so much info and such friendly people, it's a privilege to be part of it.

Many thanks from a very greatful Chris from the new forest   Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: