QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

POC Breakdown cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Jessop

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 21:02    Post subject: POC Breakdown cover Reply with quote

I have the Pajero owners club breakdown cover. it cost me £50 for full cover for me and any driver in the UK. took it out on the Monday.
the following Saturday the return pipe came off while zooming up the M5.
called the cover people. the guy turned up within 10 mins                       ( yes 10 minuets) he had us up and running again 25 mins after i called them. Fantastic service, nice friendly guy who knew his stuff.

One happy customer. Very Happy  Razz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 21:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Kevan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 21:31    Post subject: Pocuk breakdown insurance Reply with quote

I have had the misfortune of having to use this service twice in the past month Shocked  Crying or Very sad , and like the above poster i gotta say it was magnificent, each time the service agent turned up within 15 mins and went about sorting out my problems in a very polite a professional manner, I have used RAC, AA etc and none get close to this service even though they are 4 times the cost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: