eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Boot liners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Useful links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary S

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 0:01    Post subject: Boot liners Reply with quote

Been looking for a bootliner for my lwb Paj all over the shop.Finally found a site that seems to offer one at a reasonable price of £25+£7.50 delivery.
Would put a hyperlink in but I aint that smart.Anyway try this website.
www.complexion-automotive.com . Still looking for a floor to roof dog guard if anyone can help? Gary S
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 0:01    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Soltydog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where abouts are you?
We are having a dog guard custom made locally for our LWB, incorporating a storage shelf, mesh guard behind seats & a door in the rear (so the rear door of the Pajero can be left open in warm weather)
Total cost about £75 inc powder coating.

At present we have a piece of 1" square mesh behind the rear seats, held on by tie wraps Embarassed It may be a bit primitive, but it works & doesn't take up any of the boot space.

Paul
Gary S

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul
Im in darkest Suffolk,bit out on a limb really but there are Pajero,s everywhere you look.Pajero parts and mechanics though we have not.
£75 sounds really good value, would love to see pics of it fitted.Does it fix to the luggage strapping points? cos I couldnt bring myself to drill holes in my pride and joy.
Let me know how you get on.....Gary
Ps We have two Border Collies and they go everywhere with us.[/b]
darnouxp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:54    Post subject: Cheap and Cheerful boot protector available for 10 quid.. Reply with quote

Was searching for a reasonably priced boot protector for the PAJ. Stuff paying over 75 quid...

Shopping in Costco I came across a half decent rubber boot protector for £9.99 which covers approx 3/4 of the boot space and which has a 1" rim all round. Good value. If you have a Costco near you, or you have a mate with a Costco card, suggest you check them out.

NOTE: This is not a plug for Costco. Same shopping trip, I purchased a twin pack (2 x 500ml) of STP Diesel Treatment for around 7 quid. Got to the checkout and it was leaking all over the place. Got it replaced. Got as far as the car park and these bottles were also leaking. Root cause was the VERY brittle plastic bottles.
Squeeze them gently and they break !
Be warned.
Danny A, Berkshire.
ahill92

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - I've been looking for one of these for a while.

The same mats are being sold on a certain auction site and have been sold for upwards of £45. I'll be off now to order one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Steve H

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahill92 wrote:
Thanks - I've been looking for one of these for a while.

The same mats are being sold on a certain auction site and have been sold for upwards of £45. I'll be off now to order one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I got one off the same auction site you mentioned for the Prado - same make as above post. Good quality and fit, apart from it doesn't have the cutouts for the rear seats to locate in but a quick 5 minutes with a Stanley Knife sorted that.

Steve H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Useful links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: