QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

mot time passed no probs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osc0r
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:17    Post subject: mot time passed no probs Reply with quote

booked in for mot 3.30 today Sad , can anyone tell me if the rear door windows are involved cos the rear n/s won't open, it's not something I check and no one sits there, found it this morning Embarassed  Embarassed thanks in anticipation

flew thro the mot, as has been stated windows not on the list, so ok for another 12 months, to say I'm relieved is an understatement, you never know what may be found, thankfully in my case, nothing  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Alec
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

REVOGEL
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had windows checked for MOT yet. Think more likley to fail on if such a thing is part of it if they wouldn't close
osc0r
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 13:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that REVOGEL, I'll fix it when I've time just did'nt fancy taking the door cover off and playing with it a few hours before the mot, fingers crossed all will be well eh

Alec
JRHartley

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the UK they only check the front windscreen, doesn't matter if you have sliding, jammed-shut, cracked , bathroom frosted, magnifying or no glass at all in the doors.  Very Happy

(mine went through okay with the tints some previous owner had fitted to th front doors that only allowed 15% light through instead of the legal min of 75% !! the inspector told me they are okay as far as the MOT goes but Mr Plod would give me a ticket..needless to say it came off asap)
osc0r
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

your dead right JR, had no probs at all, cheers mate

Alec
WelshTotty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 0:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

good news on the MoT! Mine went thru MoT last Saturday and also flew thru with no work. Hurrah! headbang
osc0r
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 13:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done Abbie Very Happy , it's amazing how nervous you are, and although you want to know the trucks as safe as could be you dread them finding a serious, which most is in my case Embarassed , problem, we've now got 12 months before having to go thro it all again, great eh Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Alec
Onan The Barbarian
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, Alec  Wink
WelshTotty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 14:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

osc0r wrote:
well done Abbie Very Happy , it's amazing how nervous you are, and although you want to know the trucks as safe as could be you dread them finding a serious, which most is in my case Embarassed , problem, we've now got 12 months before having to go thro it all again, great eh Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Alec

nervous isnt the word! its like waiting to hear if a relative has pulled through major surgery..... I was thinking just like you but with a grin on my face ' ah another 12 months to go' Laughing
osc0r
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Steve Wink

well Abbie, 'er in doors' has just undergone surgery for 2, yes 2 new knee joints, have to admit mot was a blast compared to that, she still can't walk proper and is in constant pain, but time will heal, but I understand what you mean, a bit like waiting for childbirth Wink , which I believe is a bit like taking your top lip and folding it over your head Wink  Wink , glad I'm a male, I only get the good bits Wink' as for the motor, nuff said Wink  Laughing

Alec
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: