2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Import / Export - French requirements / conformity ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> SVA / ESVA / Certificate of Conformity Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GJAKE2009

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 16:14    Post subject: Import / Export - French requirements / conformity ?? Reply with quote

I have a Pajero which was imported to the UK and has a two battery system no manuals.

I have now moved to france and to register the pajero here i require a certificate of conformity.

Can anybody help with this process - any info on this would be well received
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 16:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

russ t

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55    Post subject: France, matriculation. Reply with quote

Try this number, 0810810871, Speak to a very nice lady called Alexandria.Misubishi Paris, Homologation Dept, but you will still have to do a lot of trawlling around for the info thats required before they will issue  an attestation  certificate, plus you have to send a cheque for 209 Euro's. Good luck !!
A'bientot
russ t, Nord Dordogne
pyrenees pastimes

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got my cart Grise on friday. Write to mitsi france to get an Attestation de partial conformity. You will then need to get in touch with your local DRIRE office who will inspect the vehicle and give you the certificate of conformity. they will check window glass,lamps,indicators,fog lamp, seatbelts, chassis number and constructors plaque etc to make sure it all complies to eu standards.(cost me 90 euros) You will also need a control technique that is less than six months old(50 euros). You need a form from the Hotel des impots to say you have payed vat on the vehicle. this is free of charge and you will need to take your invoice for the car, proof of address (edf bill etc) and personal id (passport). Once you have all this get an application for a carte grise from your sous prefecture or prefecture, pay the bill (cost me 374euro) and wait!

hope this is of some help!
dianewells

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have moved to France and I am trying to change my english plates to french plates. I have 2 problems, one is I don't seem to have a CE in front of any letters of which I need. The other is there are only 10 digits for the chassis and I have been told that there is 17.
The car was first registered 1995
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lovely lady on the Forum called Daisy.AKA Anne I bet she will see this ..........Daisy and Mike have just moved to La Belle Francais Wink .....keep posting and I am sure that she will help you both  Wink

Have a look tomorrow ...she will post  Wink

HTH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> SVA / ESVA / Certificate of Conformity Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: