Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

rac, AA , greenflag etc

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne99

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 20:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://breakdown.insurancechoice.co.uk/
I use these on my work van
This is the cheapest i have seen for this kind of package,
It is NOT one of those where you pay it then claim it back
As far as i can see there is no difference between these and the other so called bigger ones (AA,RAC,GF etc etc)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 20:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

sepaj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

AA for me. I have been with them for some time now, used them several times, including the Pajero.

Covers is top line, Home Start, Relay, Replacement Car, Repair & Parts etc. Covers Me, The Mrs, AND the kids in any vehicle. Also covers our cars with anyone driving them. All for £97 a year!

Tried all the Companies a few days go as the policy was up for renewal, and it was still the BEST one out of all of em for the amount of cover I get.
Captain England
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any spare Tesco Clubcard vouchers , there is an excellent deal with the RAC. Check out the Clubcard website or the Deals booklet available from your local store.
pas240173
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently broke down with three kids  -  one 6 months old and the RAC put us as priority, took them 4 and 1/2 hours to get to us Evil or Very Mad  as they were busy Exclamation   Many letters of complaint and they don't give a toss. Been with them for 8 years - spent almost a grad with them and get treated like carp.  So i'm off to green flag Exclamation
tutor52

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a member of the Camping and Caravan Club they have a deal with the RAC that one of their roadside agents told me he hadn't a clue how they arranged it.

You will get taken to your destination and then, at a pre arranged date and time, taken back home. It covers your vehicle and any trailer (with no restrictions on trailer size as long as it is a legal vehicle/trailer combination). It covers you rather than the vehicle so it doesn't matter whether you are driver, passenger or even whether you own the vehicle or not, you will still get recovery. It covers you riding a motorbike as well as a car. It can be for two people in the same household - so my son also has a card. When my son had an accident on his motorbike in Bristol. He was trailered all the way to Glasgow with no arguments.

When my Paj stopped and we couldn't get it started they thought it might be the coil (it was parked at home). I changed the coil and it still wouldn't start so a couple of days later we arranged for it to be trailered to my local 4x4 dealer.

I haven't looked at the club deal and usually the deals Simon organises are pretty good - but I have to say I think what I have will take some beating.
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

tutor52 wrote:
.It's good to be back in the Paj!!

So what was it in the end, something simple, that we all didn't think of ?

oh and good to see you back, hows daniel ?
tutor52

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think I need to change my sig Richie  Crying or Very sad

Still not mobile in the Paj. I am looking for a dizzy from a working 3.0l (I think I may have access to one after this weekend) in which case I may be running after next week.

Hope so - coz my caravan thinks I don't love it anymore  Crying or Very sad
biggmark

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

were covered by the AA thru our current account at LloydsTSB although the account cost us £8 a month we get AA 400 cover (the works),we were members prior to this and bank called us in and asked why we were still paying the AA when we had cover through our account  Laughing used them several times with disco Embarassed but a pain when they sent a van and then say cant tow cause it was 4wd,although last time the guy said that was a load of nonsence and towed us about 15miles home??????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: