QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Are you satisfied with your Pajero?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> POCUK lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you satisfied with your Pajero?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 61 ]
No
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 69

Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:25    Post subject: Are you satisfied with your Pajero? Reply with quote

As suggested by Phil (The Apache), here is a nice quiet, gentle, non-aggressive poll. Rolling Eyes

Has you Pajero/Shogun/etc. satisfied you over the years? Is it the 'bees-knees'

Please add your vote. Cool
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

ukrabbiter

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love my Paj, the most reliable motor I've ever had
and at 2 & 1/2 yrs is the longest I've ever owned a motor
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wiggletiger
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

mines great  Laughing  thought about selling it earlier in the year  Crying or Very sad  but glad i didn't  Laughing

cost loads to maintain and drive  Crying or Very sad   but at least most of it i can fix at home  Laughing

Don't like Debi's as much  Twisted Evil   its red
Stu C
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glass is half full / half empty on this one. Suppose its asking a lot to get trouble free motoring on my 15 yr truck & there have been times if it wasn"t for the caravan it would have gone!Times i wished they wheren"t such a great drive cant imagine being without one lol! Very Happy

Nowt wrong with RED Keith Laughing

Stu! Wink
Sailor
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had my Paj for 3 years. It has gone through its MOTs and Services, with some costs, but not much, but what car does not cost. Driven to Cornwall, North England, and a number of times over to France. Have had no problems (touch wood as they say). All in all, probably the best vehicle I have had, and I thought nothing would beat my first car, a Ford Granada 2.8 Ghia Estate. A work horse in its own right.

Regards, Chris
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing I have ever had in my life....I'll never part with it  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy Costs now and again but what motor vehicle doesn't Confused
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the Pajeros i have owned have been great and a pleasure to own and drive despite the niggles they come with, but nothing comes close to the machine ive got now, its not just the Bees Knees but more like the Dogs *beep*  Wink
It seriously is the best car i have ever owned and i get a buzz EVERYTIME i drive it, people said that i would find it too newish/flimsey compared to the Mk11 but let me tell you they were wrong, if this is the way Pajeros are moving forward then i can tell you its Pajero for me for the rest of time  Wink

Roll on when i can afford to get an even newer model, given the market i dont think that will be to far away  Wink
paulfaw
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only had mine for 3 weeks.  But so far it is super fine, though scary at times  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
The Apache
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although i haven't got one anymore, I was more than satisfied with it. Had it 2 1/2 years, did 40,000 miles in it, and never had a problem with it, was a true joy to own and wasn't terribly expensive to run/maintain. Only sold it to fund my business  Crying or Very sad
Without doubt, the best vehicle i ever owned and probably will never own a another vehicle as good as the Paj, unless of course i get another one  Wink

I do think that without hesitation, that being a member of POCUK helped me hugely with keeping the Paj going as well as it did  thumbright
bezzabsa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont know - forgot what mines like to drive - Although I can sit and stare at it...

but as a sideline the most reliable car we ever owned? a £25 Yugo 45a....flew though the MOT and did us proud for 12 months, then got passed on to a mates daughter to learn to drive in.
ozzy123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had mine for nearly 4 years now doing about 10k a year. By far the longest I've ever owned a motor & the reason why......I love it. I've thought about changing it but can't part with it.
It's never let me down, not yet anyway. Used it to tow my caravan & car trailer all over the place.
Replaced 2 front calipers, front pads, 1 cv boot, rear aircon pipe, 2 batteries & 1 front shocker (I know I should replace both, the other is in the garage & on the to do list) + the usual oil & filters & routine maintenance. Not bad at all considering the age of it & the abuse it gets.
mph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had mine for about 16 months so far, been pretty good so far only changed drive shaft UJ, front shocks, rear discs, brake pads all round and replaced rear door bottom hinge also refurbished toad alarm in that period of time. All common stuff that happens to any car at any time.

Great to drive, grins all the time in fact I think It is the only vehicle that I have had that I have actually wanted to service and not begrudge to costs of doing so out of the last four that I have had.

She who must be obeyed said the other day that she couldn't ever remember me being so interested in a car!

Nothing is certain in life but my truck and I might just get old and K*******d together? paid plenty for her and only loose if I sold her now and besides that IT's NOT FOR SALE......

MOT time can be a little scary though?

Mark
evo2lady

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 15:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had mine for near 3months now, and love it, I had been after one for some time, but decided to get a ford maverick then a Daewoo Musso, the maverick went it was far too small, and the musso well the head went, got it fixed and other things were going on it then, decided this year Pajero was the way to go. there will always be niggles with any car/4x4 you buy, new or old, but I do think if you respect your mota it'll respect your pocket, love and cherish it and its happy times !

Well I must be chuffed and happy with mine I just talked my sister to go from an astra to a Pajero lol!
SHED
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

had mine about 4or 5 years and its ok Laughing
aries

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

owned mine for 1 year, had the usal niggles,sorted most of them with help of the club.they seem to grow on you,mot up this month fingers and toes crossed

aries 2.8 auto swb jobby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> POCUK lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: