eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Are you satisfied with your Pajero?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> POCUK lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you satisfied with your Pajero?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 61 ]
No
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 69

buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i aint happy at all because me dads driving it but if i was driving it i would of been over the moon with it Wink  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 16:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

DawnH
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hated mine at first( the hubby chose it!!)...but then i drove it...and now he don't get to drive it much!! that's my job!! Wink ....i wouldn't be without it even though it's a *beep* to start in the mornings Crying or Very sad
rcxkryten
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

had ine 18 motnhs and still love it
@ DawnH - clean the busbar - worked a treat for me Wink
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find this a very strange question.

surely, if one is not satisfied with ones vehicle, one either modifies it to ones criteria, or sells it and buys something else?
Captain England
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Not such a strange question if it helps others, who might otherwise see only the more negative side of most of the other posts on here. Many more people post on here asking for help, than post saying that their motor hasn't a problem. After all such a post would be asking for the gremlins to do their worst  Evil or Very Mad  

Anyway my 13 year old Mitsi is a continuing in use restoration project......she keeps me interested by allowing on-going tinkering and is the best drive I've ever had  Very Happy  Very Happy

She can prove to be frustrating and difficult, yet very satisfying....difficult to imagine being without her.......Now who does that remind me of  Question  Rolling Eyes  Question

Talking of SWMBO she knows that while I have Mitsi I haven't the time or money to take on a mistress  Rolling Eyes
bhrkp1
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had 2 Pajero's and now on a Shogun, 4 1/2 years and now looking for a SWB to play in the mud with, say no more  Very Happy
petelgv1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed a strong 7 seater 4x4 and decided on a shogun mk1 manual. This was such a great vehicle that i up-graded it to a mk2 lwb Pajero auto. Both 2.5.
 Best Bl@@dy motor i've ever driven.
nottmbantam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 21:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errm - dunno  yet, hopefully getting it tomorrow!

Its a '99 Pajero 3.5 V6.Got around 240k km's on it and needs some work doing to get it back up to decent nick. Maybe will think again about the question in a few months time...
kev 190164

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

had mk 1 2.5 then got mk2 2.5 then bought mk2 2.8 happy with them all. then bought 3.5 petrol which i still have very juicy but dont care love it Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
BIG RED

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

had my first 2.5 6 yrs 1991 h reg towed a boat most weekends sold it on e bay 260000k on clock fella bought it drove it to south wales over the moon with it had a few problems but it never broke down on me and we travel to a caravan every weekend for eight months of the year 120 miles there and the same back.now got a 2.8 dogs danglies.
rick the biker
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really cant think of anything that would replace it...its safe ,comfy, has amazing road presence and running costs aside i think pajeros are the best.
I might point out i work in the car trade and i drive £5 to £10 k cars every day..its always nice to get back in me paj! I could have a compnay car if i wanted..i just dont!
i'd  fall assleep driving round in a new shape passat! Laughing
kev 190164

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is only one other 4x4 i would love to have a v10 srt doge ram 500 bhp . fastest truck in the world.cannot afford one .maybe one day
roadheader
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 0:23    Post subject: love my pajero Reply with quote

NTN is absolutely right the only thing better in my life I ended up marrying 38 years ago so the paj is second best but I love em both to bits
minesapasty
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went self-employed, and used every spare penny to kit myself out to do my job efficiently. Company car disappeared, another child appeared, so money was tight. I bought mine 2 years ago as a practical 7 seater vehicle which was at a price I could afford at the time (£1500 off Fleabay), to serve as a dual purpose motor, firstly to get the brood safely from A to B, and secondly as a back up, if my work van had a glitch......... she has done both when asked to, maintenance has been within budget. Sometimes, I have actually wished for the van to give me a few problems, just so that I have an excuse to take the Paj out for the day........ not often you can take your arm chair to work with you  Laughing  Laughing

I have owned some nice motors in my time of driving, Supra being the car that really kept me excited throughout my ownership and my Audi A3 quattro (company car) before I grew into a 4 child family Rolling Eyes ....... now I have my Paj. Only thing that will separate me from her, barring an idiot causing terminal damage, will be a 2.8 LWB, there again, I might buy one anyway, and keep them both, just to upset the neighbours in the local parking row  Laughing  Laughing Wifey has to drive something when she passes her driving test  Laughing
REVOGEL
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

What other vehicle would go where a Paj does [thats a tractor stuck there] once out of the way we got through Laughing  Laughing  Very Happy  Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> POCUK lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: