Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

2Gether Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate 2Gether Insurance
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
53%
 53%  [ 193 ]
Very Good
20%
 20%  [ 74 ]
Average
7%
 7%  [ 27 ]
Below Par
18%
 18%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 362

IvanDrago

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

My monthly direct debit was meant to come out on the 1st and it still hasnt.

I'm getting a bit concerned and im worried im driving with no insurance!  Confused
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

mitsi_pajero_babe

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've just phoned 2gether for a quote for my paj due to me payin over the odds at the moment and wondering if they could do any better at all, currently im paying £1284.71 per year TPFT, well spoke to Simon at 2gether and he has given me a quote of £880 per year fully comp!! so next week i will be changing and going to 2gether!! obviously i do have some concerns when reading the latest posts on here but i'm figuring even if i just use them for a year its cheap enough Smile by the way i'm also paying higher than usual coz i lost my NCD and have speeding points  Embarassed  Embarassed
mitsi_pajero_babe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok they not very good for getting back to people, i emailed Simon over 2hrs ago to just double check few details i forgot to ask on the phone as he told me on the phone instead of phoning back if i need anything or when ready to start cover just email him and he will reply!?!?
Netsniperthefirst
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been waiting months so you still have plenty of time  Shocked Sorry I know its not funny but as already said  Twisted Evil
minesapasty
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been with 2gether for quite a while now, but when my policy for the 2.8 Paj comes to an end later this month, I will be going elsewhere, as Highway have pushed the price barrier too far.

I recieved my renewal quote today via email from 2gether, stating that the quote from Highway was the best that they could get, and then suggested I accepted the renewal quote....... but, although it is much lower than the prices that some members have been quoted, it is still a lot more than I paid last year, infact it is more than I have ever paid for car insurance Shocked  and just short of £200 more than the price quoted by the company that I am going to be moving over to........ The quote from Highway to renew was made without the extra, that would no doubt be put on top, when I told them about a claim I made back in May, for another vehicle insured by a different company. The new company already knows about the claim, and has taken it into account when quoting their price to insure the Paj.

I just need my proof of NCB when the policy finishes, and the deal will be done......... I really hope that it will arrive a lot faster than my proof of NCB on my old tranny van which I sold in January 2011, as I am still waiting for it Rolling Eyes (something else that helped me come to my decision), it's just as well that I wasn't buying a new van. In my several years of dealing with 2gether, things don't seem to be as good as they once were. Sometimes the expansion of a business doesn't increase overall business or efficiency, and my experience with 2gether backs that up.

I realise that prices of policies are set by insurance companies and their under-writers, but the efficiency of a brokers customer service is down to the brokers themselves, and having to wait 8 months (and still counting) for proof of NCB is not good customer service.
kenthepipe
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

minesapasty wrote:
I have been with 2gether for quite a while now, but when my policy for the 2.8 Paj comes to an end later this month, I will be going elsewhere, as Highway have pushed the price barrier too far.

I recieved my renewal quote today via email from 2gether, stating that the quote from Highway was the best that they could get, and then suggested I accepted the renewal quote....... but, although it is much lower than the prices that some members have been quoted, it is still a lot more than I paid last year, infact it is more than I have ever paid for car insurance Shocked  and just short of £200 more than the price quoted by the company that I am going to be moving over to........ The quote from Highway to renew was made without the extra, that would no doubt be put on top, when I told them about a claim I made back in May, for another vehicle insured by a different company. The new company already knows about the claim, and has taken it into account when quoting their price to insure the Paj.

I just need my proof of NCB when the policy finishes, and the deal will be done......... I really hope that it will arrive a lot faster than my proof of NCB on my old tranny van which I sold in January 2011, as I am still waiting for it Rolling Eyes (something else that helped me come to my decision), it's just as well that I wasn't buying a new van. In my several years of dealing with 2gether, things don't seem to be as good as they once were. Sometimes the expansion of a business doesn't increase overall business or efficiency, and my experience with 2gether backs that up.

I realise that prices of policies are set by insurance companies and their under-writers, but the efficiency of a brokers customer service is down to the brokers themselves, and having to wait 8 months (and still counting) for proof of NCB is not good customer service.

You need to get on the phone to them and ask for your Proof of NCB, your within your rights to ask for it, and they are obliged to send it.

Recently I had to ring for mine at 2gether, spoke to a helpful ( lady )  two days later it arrived. Still no excuse for a delay though.
silvercruiser

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks again to 2Gether my renewal was £331.80 so I shopped around to see if it could be beaten, Sureterm would'nt quote as I don't have off road parking, they said that they could not quote on their 4x4 policy because of this so it would be £500+ through them, Adrian Flux did slightly better than 2Gether @ £323.34 I then got a quote through a local broker they came up with £320, so I rang 2Gether today and thanks to their renewal guarentee they renewed for £319.19 not a huge saving but these days every penny counts so for the fifth year I have stuck with 2Gether Smile . Fully Comp , Protected NCB, £200 Excess.
minesapasty
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been with 2gether now for a few years, went to them originally because of the club recommendations, and because their prices were also reasonable. I have had one solitary claim several years back when a van was broken into, but the policy had NCB protected, so was not an issue when renewing the policy. (I have had a recent claim, but the policy wasn't anything to do with 2gether).

Over the years, I have seen Simon regularly defend 2gether against comments from other members, and I believe that he has looked into issues to get them put right, no doubt this is because the club recommends them, but in reality, this should not need to happen.

Anyway, due to increases in the premiums, I decided to shop around. Since then, I have gradually taken all three vehicles to other insurers as the prices were just too high. I have never missed any payments, I have done everything that they have asked of me. Any comments that I have made have been based on my own experiences with 2gether.

Sadly, it seems that the way that 2gether repay my custom, is to make things difficult when I decided to leave? What else do you call holding back something that is mine by right, and breaking their promises to deliver?..... All that I have done, is to not renew my policies with them, and I have asked for my proof of NCB (bearing in mind there are 3 policies involved in total, and it was March when the first renewal had been due), I have been polite, I have been honest. I have paid my premiums in full. They made a promise to send it (should be them in reality), and nothing, I phone again and they make another promise and nothing.

Is the reason, by delaying the proof of NCB, to cause issues with the new insurance company? Hoping that the new company will get fed up of waiting and the resulting price increase will make the customer return to 2gether? Well it won't work with me, in fact it works the opposite, and I will ensure that I tell everyone what they have been like when dealing with me.

I know that Simon can put things right, as he has for many others previously, and discuss reported issues with them, but a decent insurance broker shouldn't need this doing. They should react to the customers original request without the need of "mentioning how many people use them" because of the club.

I wouldn't go back to 2gether if they were the brokers for the only company willing to insure me, I would rather walk or take the bus...... if you are looking for insurance, look around, 2gether certainly didn't do what they promised me.
nutworld

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

have just used there quote site an got the following

fully comp , 10yrs ncd, few points  am 44yrs old

price = £730

that alone put me off

sorry together but this is more than double what i have just paid
mitsi_pajero_babe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i got insurance with 2gether last month as they quoted me half price of what most insurance companies were wanting from me!! and altho at first email i had no response since i have taken out the policy i cannot fault them at all, they emailed me my documents as i needed them to tax truck and when first email wouldnt work they actually phoned me to say wouldnt work and check email correct!! then i received all my documents in the post within the week, and had to phone them once since to clarify few things and check some stuff and they have been absolutely wonderful!! although i understand from what you folk say they may put price up next year but for this 12mths im more than happy Very Happy
Bobber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just done online quote with them, sadly too pricey at £678 Shocked  Have had quotes for £323 off other brokers, so far too dear for me, maybe next year Rolling Eyes
IvanDrago

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 21:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my renewal quote up from £450 to £555  Shocked

Im a year older with another year NCB, i dont get it.
Dave-G

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got our renewal Quote from them. Wife is main driver, I'm a named one, both have named access to other vehicles.

£491 with our existing co, Allianz/C,
Alternative quote :Provident £431.

I'm ringing them later to confirm I advised them of my last sp30 before accepting the offer.
bobblake

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best company i have ever Dealt with you talk to real people not a call center.
***** rating
R W BLAKE
big_yin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with them now beat flux by over half and Dave is a nice chap too. All mods fully comp £475 3 years ncb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: