eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Rate PoCUK breakdown cover

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate PoCUK breakdown policies
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Very good
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Below par
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Hopeless!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

baldygeoff

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any limit to the number of passengers that they can deal with? only asking as I have a wife (beautiful, of course!) and 4... soon to be 5 kids........ Hmmm...maybe I should buy a telly, or go see the doctor......
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 22:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Kevan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:56    Post subject: renewal Reply with quote

Last week I got a reminder that my breakdown cover was about to expire, this morning I went to renew it although my wife bless her had filed the reminder but couldnt remember where, I rang 2gether and explained to the lad who answered the telephone what had happened, I gave him my policy number and the date I originally started my cover, he informed me that all he could find was details of my Pajero (which I sold ages ago) and that it was not possible for him to renew my cover without the reminder, I came off the phone and logged onto the computer and took out the europe assistance cover at £59 inc europe, £4 dearer I know but I used them before switching to 2gether and never had any problems as it was all done online and their call out response was excellent, I still have my Peugeot MPV covered by 2gether but this will be switched in may when it expires. not impressed.
midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 19:44    Post subject: 2gether breakdown Reply with quote

hi all  Wink

my AA breakdown cover went up by £45 this year so i decided to give 2gether a call
this evening

and the chap on the phone was very polite and friendly ended up having a right laugh  Laughing  Laughing

anyway he sold me a breakdown cover i was happy with  Wink

uk cover, only £50  Wink  well happy  Wink  Wink
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are pretty good John, i had to use them once and the response was fantastic, but i must say the kid that turned up hadnt got a clue, but that was a home start call, if it had been on the road at the time im sure they would of sent the relevant vehicle for recovery.
Heres hoping neither of us ever have to use the service, but its nice to know its in place  Wink
bob cole
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

astra wrote:
oooooops forgot to update..

all was well, charging well enough, but batteries needing a little lie down! thornbury car centre said they'd happily supply me with a couple at cost so all in all the damage was £61.10 for 2 batteries and £25 to mill motors in dursley for the investigation Smile

Did not know there were any members near me.
Glad you got it sorted.

bob
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

2Gether now have a set of new schemes - from £19.00 for roadside assistance, £33.00 for comprehensive UK breakdown / recovery and £75.00 for comprehensive European cover

Together with an ADDITIONAL 15% discount for club members when you use this code:

Hidden: 

HC15TS

Click HERE for more details :

http://tinyurl.com/discount-breakdown

Simon thumbright
CornishBoyInDevon
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 17:30    Post subject: Utter indiference Reply with quote

Well, I can't rate the recovery itself as the guy I spoke to on the phone was perhaps the worst customer facing employee of any company I've ever had the displeasure of speaking to.  After much huffing and sighing (on his part, not mine!), I bid him farewell!  I hope others have had a better experience than I have.  Let's give the next one on the list a try...
administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Oct 2014, 2Gether Insurance are offering an ADDITIONAL 15% discount for Club Members, just use the following code when you process your policy:

Hidden: 

HC15TS

Just add it where requested

Click HERE for more details and to get a quote.

Let us know how you get on!

Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: