Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Rate Sureterm Direct

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Sureterm Direct Insurance
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
35%
 35%  [ 28 ]
Very good
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Average
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Below par
36%
 36%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 79

nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

£34.85 Shocked .....Cheeses whats their number  Confused  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 22:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Big Steve
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Nick must have given you a heart attack with that one. If I do get it down to £34.85 per year you my friend will be the first to know.
jamespowne
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubbish. when policy came through was not what I had been quoted for (protected n.c.d. not included when specificallly asked for, supposed free legal cover gharged £20.00 for)
Be very carefull to double check you are getting what you asked for.
DOG.MAN

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

im with sureterm,they phoned yesterday because they need proof that im a POCUK member.
what do i send them to show i am a member?????? Confused
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOG.MAN wrote:
im with sureterm,they phoned yesterday because they need proof that im a POCUK member.
what do i send them to show i am a member?????? Confused

This is SO annoying!

They keep doing this, even though they're supposed to 'recognise' Club Members.

Call them, ask to speak to Kate Wiseman - ask why we have to keep going through this palava! Rolling Eyes

If you've completed the 'Sign up to the Club' form, you should have a confirmation email with a reference code where ...

Quote:
... you may need to quote this reference to take advantage of some of the discounts available to members of the Pajero Owners Club

Simon thumbright
DOG.MAN

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:31    Post subject: pocuk member Reply with quote

i must have deleated the email.
they're phone me later today,i'll see what they say.
bkw570

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 15:24    Post subject: what a great deal Reply with quote

just got a quote  for  my renwal from chirchill £480 plus £750 excess
so i rang sure term
£233 plus £50 excess   is that a good deal  or what
i have been with chirchill  for  years n years and they couldent even get close to sure term quote
give ya 3 guessess   who i am going  with
all i need now  is proof  that i am in the wonderfull mitsubishi pajero owners club
dunno how i am gonna do that
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 16:02    Post subject: Re: what a great deal Reply with quote

bkw570 wrote:

all i need now  is proof  that i am in the wonderfull mitsubishi pajero owners club

You get a membership card with Lifetime Membership (LTM)  - £25 - that should qualify you for the discount, save you the money, join you up as a LTM and help out with costs of running the club .... winners all round I reckon !!

Just a couple of clicks away via the Club Shop!!

Mark " likes win-wins " Dale
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 17:56    Post subject: Re: what a great deal Reply with quote

mark dale wrote:
bkw570 wrote:

You get a membership card with Lifetime Membership (LTM)  - £25 - that should qualify you for the discount, save you the money, join you up as a LTM and help out with costs of running the club .... winners all round I reckon !!

A small price to pay compared to the saving you're making!! Shocked

When you've done that ...

Fill in THIS FORM for Sureterm as proof of membership Wink

Simon thumbright
Rikkibo

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 21:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just changed my insurance to Sureterm Direct, they quoted £190 for a shogun and £290 for my pajero!!

What a pain in the asre, i gave them all my details online when i got the quote, they sent me loads of paperwork to fill in with mileage declarations, membership of clubs and the proposal form then sent me a text message every 3 or 4 days badgering for their return.

I gave them my insurance company details to get verbal confirmation of my NCD then 3 days later they were on the phone asking for previous car reg, why not ask 1st time?

Then, a week later another text chasing documents which i ignored 'cos they had been sent. All quiet for a few days then a letter asking why my policy started on 14th month but old policy ended 21st month, one weeks overlap. I phoned them and explained it was a change of vehicle and as we all know insurance companies run on their own schedules and they were happy.

About another week later another phone call asking about the overlap, how many times do can you answer the same question? I explained the situation again which seemed to appease them, how long before they ask again?

I have never had this much trouble changing companies before, my car history has caused me to shop around for deals so i've had to do this several times to avoid being ripped off. Are sureterm the only insurance company on planet earth not linked to the national insurance fraud database which would have avoided this hassle?

Anyway, rant over. The premium is very good, loads lower than most and they don't rip you off on charges if you pay monthly (some companies wanted to charge almost half again for the privilege despite quoting 15% apr) just don't expect it to be plain sailing to change to them.
mick1969
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure term direct £256 fully comp  2003 3.2 di-d shogun discount for being a member of this site aswell
dragarth

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 0:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

sureterm users read your policy carefully!

I used them but when I read policy lots of nasty hidden clauses and was expensive. Also noted their mark up on policy from insurer was over 100%. went to swinton and got better policy with same insurer better terms and no clauses.. my mate swears by sureterm and has no clauses Just be careful your getting what you think your getting... Evil or Very Mad
f11lts
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive just renewed with Sureterm, £394 fully comp, breakdown, protected NCB etc etc etc. Most of the compare websites were over double the price!
Thanks again Sureterm!!!!!! Very Happy
joella

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 17:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Adrian Flux who always seem very profesional and polite etc, quoted me £254.50, but i wanted my wife as a second driver and protected no claims, so that made it jump to £407.33 (with a £200 excess), included legal cover.

Called Sureterm and they seemed in a bit of a hurry (perhaps cause of the time i called, or just busy, but were polite etc) and they offered me the same for £384.00, but with some additional extras too:
- Courtest car
- Green laning
- 90 days cover abroad

Now, I doubt i will go green laning in it, let alone claim, but its nice to have. Same for traveling abroad. And hopefully I wont need a courtest car, but nice to know I would get one if i needed it.

I've basically paid £150 for my wife to be able to drive it and to protect my no claims. She better drive it, but i doubt she will want to....Thing is its all part of convincing her to get a new Shogun!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Captain England
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 0:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is "green laning"cover....?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: