Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Rate Sureterm Direct

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Sureterm Direct Insurance
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
35%
 35%  [ 28 ]
Very good
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Average
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Below par
36%
 36%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 79

Walt

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scuftmuppet wrote:
Oh ok my thread has been moved to here  Laughing
Which is great cos now i can see this company is ok  Laughing

i have been searching around for a good quote and Sureterm came through for me  Very Happy
Adrian Flux £583
More Than  £504
Chirchill     £487    All are well known
Direct Line £581
Aviva        £778

Sureterm  £266 Amazing  Laughing

what a bargain!!!  Shocked    Very Happy  what about millage?  do you have to have like only 5000miles/year?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 20:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Scuftmuppet

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah i asked about that and we worked it out at different miles and it seemed to work out at £8 more for every 1000 miles which still aint bad
For now i have done it at 3000 as i wont be doing too far with it and the price of petrol  Laughing  and if i think it will be more then i just let them know
Scuftmuppet

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also i found out today that when you fill out your details online for some of these companies and you get a quote, then if you fill it out again with exactly the same info it can be totally different the 2nd time by as much as £100
They want you to do it online but i think its better to phone them  Wink
Walt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scuftmuppet wrote:
Also i found out today that when you fill out your details online for some of these companies and you get a quote, then if you fill it out again with exactly the same info it can be totally different the 2nd time by as much as £100
They want you to do it online but i think its better to phone them  Wink

snap!

each time I was getting a quote for my Honda, it was going up by at least £100!  Shocked  so I stopped doing it.  

Laughing  Laughing  As if you are applying for  a personal loan, and each time you apply you lose your credit scoring  !  Evil or Very Mad

hey who knows, I might be right with getting a quote!  these online scams may have programmed their software in a way that, when the second time and third time you try it and it adds up more, then you think:  Ah what the heck, let's go with the first quote!  Shocked  Shocked
GreenPaj

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 14:25    Post subject: Huge hike in insurance They are NOT insuring Pajeros! Reply with quote

I have put this in the insurance section too

Evil or Very Mad
I just got my renewal quote from Together, been with them the last 3 years, last years quote was for 2800 Paj, L reg, no mods, in my 40s limited mileage as used as a second car etc etc wait for this.......

£2012 !!!!!

Shocked is putting it mildly! I contacted them thinking that they must had added an extra 2 to the quote or put the date for next years quote in the wrong place (!) my details have not changed in any way from last year, but nope, they said that's the quote and they are no longer using the company they used to for their 4X4 insurance, and no sorry they can't help me, so I said I have to go else where then, and the guy on the phone said basically yes!! Not interested in keeping me as a customer in any way shape or form,  so it's good  bye Together!

Just got a quote from Sureterm for £250 and a similar one from Adrian Flux went for the Sure Term only because I was getting fed up of spending all day on the phone relaying all my details.
Juzzie

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the same problem today with 2Gether as my insurance has expired.  £225 last year (fair play to them, very good) but a renewal quote of £1,800!!  Same reasons as above.  They said to me on the phone today a lady had a similar jump and I suspect there will be many more come renewal time. They're going to lose an awful lot of business I think.

So, going to try Sureterm, Adrian Flux etc.

Just need to find out my Autowatch alarm model number though (help message left in the alarm section);

Autowatch alarm help
Juzzie

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just renewed with Sureterm, the quotes I had were all roughly the same and they came in at £365 so I went with them. Still a 40% increase on last year but at £225, that was less than I expected so overall evened itself out I guess.
bhrkp1
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sad that 2gether have dropped the ball, been with them 4 years, have been great in the past, had bad service from them this year, on my swb shogun, and as for the nightmare house insurance don't even ask.

Just got a letter from them 2day, £446.93 for my lwb shogun 3500 f/c  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  had a phone call from them as well letting me know the policy is due on Thursday, (only got the letter this morning) been on the compare web sites and the cheapest was sure-term, never heard of them b4, took a look on here and found this post. Phoned them up, let them know I'm a pocuker £267.00  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Walt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my renewal quote from sure-term.  they've dropped the premium by £20!    Shocked  last year was £460ish and this year £444  I know I paid over the odd last year as I was in a hurry.  Good service and etc but I am not gonna do it with sure-term as they can't insure my Honda!  

So it will be a bye bye Mr sure-term and hello elsewhere.  I want to insure both cars under the same policy.... hmmm Adrian Flux!   Cool  will find out this Thursday.  

Alright Adrian Flux, Frank Pickles don't let me down now!   Embarassed
Andy Vaile

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 15:11    Post subject: 4x4 insurance best yet Reply with quote

Hi i was getting quotes of £600 + for my paj with 5 years ncb Crying or Very sad
then i came accross a company called Sure Term who specialize in 4x4 and custom cars and american cars
they gave me 1 year full comp for £243 on a 3.0 V6 auto pajero import Very Happy

worth a try their number is 08702 020 230
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 22:05    Post subject: Re: 4x4 insurance best yet Reply with quote

Andy Vaile wrote:
... then i came accross a company called Sure Term ...

Who knew dontknow

Simon thumbright
Netsniperthefirst
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhrkp1 wrote:
Its sad that 2gether have dropped the ball, been with them 4 years, have been great in the past, had bad service from them this year, on my swb shogun, and as for the nightmare house insurance don't even ask.

Just got a letter from them 2day, £446.93 for my lwb shogun 3500 f/c  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  had a phone call from them as well letting me know the policy is due on Thursday, (only got the letter this morning) been on the compare web sites and the cheapest was sure-term, never heard of them b4, took a look on here and found this post. Phoned them up, let them know I'm a pocuker £267.00  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

This is good to hear  Wink I changed over to these and saved a fortune, very good company and very professional too  Wink  Wink
bloobloo

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for sureterm from me!
Last year i ended up with Highway Insurance on a special discount policy, I paid £384 for the year, this year i used an online comparison site called quotezone and they put me through to sureterm. Sureterm price is £294 for the year! Brilliant service from a chap called Dominic, highly recommended.
glyndwr

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all im paying 260 fully comp with 100 exsess plus allowed to go green laning boy thats cheap
Walt

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

glyndwr wrote:
Hi all im paying 260 fully comp with 100 exsess plus allowed to go green laning boy thats cheap

that's how it should be mate, but for us living in big cities!  oh no no no!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  doubled and trippled the premiums and lots of restrictions!  
Evil or Very Mad

well done mate!  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: